- "Dr. Chung is one of a kind! Full of integrity, compassion and knowledge. He is a skilled doctor that actually takes time with you, never feels rushed like So many out there that do. We have been going there as a family for years and going to any kind of doctor makes me feel anxious except this one. Sounds strange, but I actually almost enjoy going! The staff, too, are so kind and down to earth." C.K.
- "Every question I had was answered thoroughly..."
- "He knows what he is doing, explains the procedure before starting, and as a high anxiety Doctor fearing individual, he makes me feel relaxed and not afraid right out of the gate! I highly recommend him!" S.Z.
- "Dr. CHUNG and his staff were amazing! Very attentative to my health concerns, and patient enough to answer all my questions. I'm very pleased!" K.B.
- "They go out of their way to address every concern of mine immediately..."
- "Dr. Chung recommended orthotics for my bone spurs and they worked great! My right big toenail became seriously ingrown and he did the procedure right there in his office (the only problem was the numbing injections HURT!!) Then, my left big toe developed severe arthritis and offered different procedures and I ultimately chose an implant. The surgery went smoothly and I will continue to visit with him as necessary for other foot pain." K.G.
- "The most welcoming office I've visited!"
- "Dr. Chung has been the doctor of choice for my family, we have all seen him over the years at both the Forest Grove and Aloha office. His office staff is friendly and its like we are home ! Dr. Chung "knows his feet." If it's an ingrown toe nail, gout, or surgery, he has performed those procedures in the office or hospital. My whole family trusts him and we all love his sense of humor !" A.B.
- "I was dreading going in to get my ingrown toenail taken care of and Dr. Chung and his office staff were awesome to work with from start to finish! He was very imformative and to the point but funny which helped so much to distract me from the nitty gritty of the process. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends." K.I.